WDLMA Point Fund Info and Championship Point System
- B-Main Non-transfers: 1 point
- Weekly - Show-up Points: 1 point
- Touring - Show-up Points: 2 points
- A-main winner will receive 21 race points + 2 show points = 23 point fund points.
- B-main Non-Transfers will receive 1 race point + 2 show points = 3 point fund points.
- Cars unable to run the A-main or the B-main will receive 2 show points = 2 point fund points.
Weekly Shows (Manitowoc and Plymouth):
- A-main winner will receive 21 race points + 1 show point = 22 point fund points.
- B-main Non-Transfers will receive 1 race point + 1 show point = 2 point fund points.
- Cars unable to run the A-main or the B-main will receive 1 show point = 1 point fund point.
Championship & Point Fund Points & Point Fund Distribution:
- Points will be awarded to any driver registered with the WDLMA on or before the event and running under the Open, WISSOTA or WDLMA Spec engine rules. No points will be retroactively awarded. Cars running under the Crate engine rules are not eligible. (Cars utilizing Crate engines, but complying with the Open, WISSOTA or WDLMA Spec engine rules are eligible.)
- Driver may only earned points with one car per event. The car used to qualify or run in the heat race is the only car points may be earned with.
- Two points will be awarded to a driver at every traveling show they sign in at.
- One point will be awarded to a driver at every weekly show they sign in at.
Points will be accumulated as follows:
- Best twenty four finishes as WDLMA sanctioned events + Show Points.
- Drivers must be signed in at the event to earn points. Car and Driver must be in the pits before heat race to qualify for show points.
Point fund money will be distributed as follows:
- Available Point Fund Money / Sum of all Drivers’ Accumulated Points = Pay per Point
- Driver’s Accumulated Points x Pay per Point 1 2
- Dollar amount will be rounded to the nearest dollar.
Total accumulated points of all drivers = 4,969
Available Point Fund Money = $10,000
Pay per Point = $10,000 / 4969 = $2.0124773596 per point
- Driver 1 – 325 accumulated points - $654 point fund payout
- Driver 2 – 319 accumulated points - $642 point fund payout
- Driver 3 – 293 accumulated points - $590 point fund payout
A perfect point total for a season with 15 shows each at Manitowoc, Plymouth and Traveling Shows would be as follows:
- 24 WLDMA A-main wins (18 x 21): 504
- 30 weekly shows with show points (30 x 1): 30
- 15 weekly shows with show points (15 x 2): 30
- Total Point Fund & Championship Points: 564